According to TMR, the Global Coffee Packaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Factors such as rapid rise in the consumption of coffee globally followed by existing brands, rapid growth for coffee in hotels, restaurants, and office cafeterias are fueling the market growth. However, improper packaging of coffee among the manufacturers is hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, as coffee have anti cancer properties acts as the future opportunities for the growth of the market.
Coffee packaging keeps coffee fresh for longer time and has a direct impact on the taste of the beans. In addition, every coffee producing company needs to distinguish itself from its competitors and packaging is one of the easiest ways to achieve it.
Based on Material Type, Polyethylene Terephthalate segment propels the market share during the forecast period. PET provides a much better packaging solution for the various types of coffee available on the shop shelves such as whole or pre-ground beans as well as soluble coffee powder and granules. By geography, Asia Pacific region is driven by the RTD coffee is one of the major soft drinks category in Japan, and over half of global sales still occur there. This is expected to fuel the demand for coffee packaging market in this region.
Some of the key players in Coffee Packaging market include Bemis Co., Inc, Pacific Bag, Inc, Crown Holdings Inc, Min Lee Packaging Materials Co., Ltd , Jmei Packaging Company Limited, Poly Pak Plastics, DS Smith PLC, Amcor Ltd, Mondi PLC , ProAmpac LLC, Packmate Packaging Co., Ltd, Graham Packaging Company, L.P, Novolex Holdings, Inc., Dejili Packing Material Co., Ltd., and Color Hoyo Paper & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Regions Covered: • North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers: – Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances